Marlowe at a glance
We are the UK’s leading safety & compliance service specialist delivering end-to-end compliance
Marlowe currently employs over 2,300 people across the UK, provides services to approximately 15% of Britain’s commercial premises and is increasingly attractive to clients who require a single outsourced, nationwide, provider of a comprehensive range of regulated compliance, health, environmental and safety services to protect their business, people and customers. Our clients can be found in most office complexes, high streets and leisure facilities, manufacturing plants and industrial estates, and include thousands of SMEs, large corporates, facilities and property management providers, local authorities, NHS Trusts and FTSE 100 companies.
- We deliver a wide range of health and safety risk management and compliance solutions, across all business sectors. Our auditing, consulting and advisory services delivered by sector specialists ensure that all of our clients’ health and safety obligations are proactively managed. We work in partnership with our clients to deliver compliance solutions that are optimised to their requirements, whilst meeting all relevant legislation, raising standards, optimising costs and mitigating risk.
- Key services: Health & Safety Consultancy, Meridian Risk Management Software, Fire Safety Consultancy, Water Safety, Asbestos Management Consultancy, Access Audit, Contractor Management, Training.
- As trusted experts in employment law, HR and health & safety, we offer a range of flexible employee relations services under one roof. By delivering top quality, all-inclusive fixed-fee advice, we enable employers to take quick, confident and decisive action.
- Key services: Workplace Safety, Employment Law Advisory, Employment Tribunal Insurance, Employment Documentation, Retained HR, HR Projects, Learning & Development, Mediation & Conflict Resolution, ISO & Quality Management, Food Safety, Fire Safety, Safety Training.
Meridian is our secure cloud-based risk management software that enables proactive, real time management of compliance, with powerful and flexible reporting. It manages the challenge of disparate systems and vast amounts of compliance data by consolidating this across the various compliance modules. Meridian provides a holistic view of compliance across large and multi-site organisations with robust audit and reporting functions.
- We deliver a comprehensive range of services to ensure fire safety, security and compliance with associated regulations. Our capabilities include: assessing fire risk, testing, inspecting and maintaining fire detection and suppression systems, installing and certifying complex security and fire systems and connected services such as the remote monitoring of life safety systems.
- Key services: Fire Safety, Compliance, Security Systems & CCTV, Monitoring, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Fire Sprinklers, Emergency Lighting, Risk assessing, Installing, Testing, Inspecting, Commissioning, Remediating and Certifying Fire and Security Systems.
- We deliver an integrated water treatment, water hygiene and compliance service. We provide technical consulting, water treatment, chemical supply and dosing, UKAS accredited water testing and laboratory analysis, water hygiene, Legionella control, ACoP L8 and HSG274 compliance, air hygiene testing and quality, training, and engineering solutions all based on excellent customer service, return on investment and compliance.
- Key services: Water Treatment, Water Hygiene, Compliance, Effluent Management, Wastewater and Specialist Engineering. Risk-Assessing, Testing, Inspecting, Sampling, Analysing, Remediating and Certifying Water Systems.
- We deliver a broad range of UKAS accredited testing and inspection services (ISO/IEC 17020 and ISO/IEC 17025), ventilation hygiene, ductwork management & fire safety, extract cleaning, asbestos surveying, air monitoring and clearance testing, bulk identification and bulk sampling and contamination remediation services.
- Key services: Ventilation Hygiene & Compliance, Asbestos Surveys & Consultancy, Air Monitoring and 4 Stage Clearance, Laboratory Analysis, Asbestos Remediation, Fire & Smoke Dampers Testing & Inspection.
local sites across
million+ audits, tests & inspections every year
chemical blending facilities