We can help you to take care of your people and customers whilst navigating the ever-changing and complex regulatory environment. Marlowe can provide the full range of compliance services right from conducting health & safety audits and assessments or advising you on your employment law compliance through to testing & treating your water systems for bacteria, inspecting your extract systems for safety, or certifying a fire detection system. All these services are supported by our market leading cloud-based risk management software.
Our businesses operate as autonomous sector specialists but are all bound by our common channel to market. Typically, we sell our services to Health & Safety, Risk & Compliance, HR, Facilities or Property Management professionals, or the individual who is responsible for the safety and compliance of their organisations and the premises that they occupy. As a result, we closely understand what these individuals care about and are equipped with the tools to succeed in compliance service markets. The vast majority of our competition only have the capabilities to provide a single service, usually only in a small region of the UK. We make attaining high standards of safety and compliance achievable for our clients through working with them across the whole of the UK and across a number of closely related compliance disciplines. Each of our services is delivered by independent specialist divisions of Marlowe who are leaders in their respective fields in their own right, so our customers know that they are always dealing with experts.
In a typical organisation, our end-to-end model means we can implement:
- Recurring health & safety audit and consultancy services with the aim of ensuring high standards of compliance and lowering risk
- Provision of software through which our customers can manage and monitor compliance
- Ongoing safety and compliance consultancy across health & safety, HR and employment law
- Implementation of recurring testing and inspection regimes to ensure compliance on an ongoing basis across Fire Safety & Security, Water Treatment & Hygiene or Air Quality & Testing
- Marlowe is in a unique position in the UK of being able to provide this end-to-end compliance solution which assures total regulatory compliance
- We deliver a wide range of health and safety risk management and compliance solutions, across all business sectors. Our auditing, consulting and advisory services delivered by sector specialists ensure that all of our clients’ health and safety obligations are proactively managed. We work in partnership with our clients to deliver compliance solutions that are optimised to their requirements, whilst meeting all relevant legislation, raising standards, optimising costs and mitigating risk.
- Key services: Health & Safety Consultancy, Meridian Risk Management Software, Fire Safety Consultancy, Water Safety, Asbestos Management Consultancy, Access Audit, Contractor Management, Training.
- As trusted experts in employment law, HR and health & safety, we offer a range of flexible employee relations services under one roof. By delivering top quality, all-inclusive fixed-fee advice, we enable employers to take quick, confident and decisive action.
- Key services: Workplace Safety, Employment Law Advisory, Employment Tribunal Insurance, Employment Documentation, Retained HR, HR Projects, Learning & Development, Mediation & Conflict Resolution, ISO & Quality Management, Food Safety, Fire Safety, Safety Training.
Meridian is our secure cloud-based risk management software that enables proactive, real time management of compliance, with powerful and flexible reporting. It manages the challenge of disparate systems and vast amounts of compliance data by consolidating this across the various compliance modules. Meridian provides a holistic view of compliance across large and multi-site organisations with robust audit and reporting functions.
- We deliver a comprehensive range of services to ensure fire safety, security and compliance with associated regulations. Our capabilities include: assessing fire risk, testing, inspecting and maintaining fire detection and suppression systems, installing and certifying complex security and fire systems and connected services such as the remote monitoring of life safety systems.
- Key services: Fire Safety, Compliance, Security Systems & CCTV, Monitoring, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression, Fire Sprinklers, Emergency Lighting, Risk assessing, Installing, Testing, Inspecting, Commissioning, Remediating and Certifying Fire and Security Systems.
- We deliver an integrated water treatment, water hygiene and compliance service. We provide technical consulting, water treatment, chemical supply and dosing, UKAS accredited water testing and laboratory analysis, water hygiene, Legionella control, ACoP L8 and HSG274 compliance, air hygiene testing and quality, training, and engineering solutions all based on excellent customer service, return on investment and compliance.
- Key services: Water Treatment, Water Hygiene, Compliance, Effluent Management, Wastewater and Specialist Engineering. Risk-Assessing, Testing, Inspecting, Sampling, Analysing, Remediating and Certifying Water Systems.
- We deliver a broad range of UKAS accredited testing and inspection services (ISO/IEC 17020 and ISO/IEC 17025), ventilation hygiene, ductwork management & fire safety, extract cleaning, asbestos surveying, air monitoring and clearance testing, bulk identification and bulk sampling and contamination remediation services.
- Key services: Ventilation Hygiene & Compliance, Asbestos Surveys & Consultancy, Air Monitoring and 4 Stage Clearance, Laboratory Analysis, Asbestos Remediation, Fire & Smoke Dampers Testing & Inspection.